MH FIRST HOMES
Thinking buying your first home is impossible? Think again. Let Malwa Homes show you how to kick start your new life today with your very own new home.
It’s no secret that buying a home today is complex and with many things holding you up from getting that deposit, it’s more important than ever to have someone help you over the line to get that start. Through our unique relationship with our finance partners, Malwa Homes can guide you and direct you regardless of your financial position and we have all the tools to help.
OUR SIMPLE FOUR STEP PROGRAM WILL HELP GET YOU ON THE RIGHT TRACK
THE FIRST HOME OWNERS
GRANT ON NEW HOMES
To qualify for the First Home Owners Grant, you must meet the following requirements:
1. You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
2. You have never owned a residential property anywhere in Australia
3. You have not previously received a First Home Buyers Grant from any state or territory in Australia
4. You must be 18 years of age or older
5. It is required that the recipient of the FHOG occupies the home as their principal place of residence for a
continuous period of at least 6 months, which must take place within 12 months of receiving the
First Home Owners Grant.
STAMP DUTY CONCESSIONS
In addition to the above government assistance, first homebuyers may be eligible for concessions on stamp duty
for the purchase of your house and land package. As a first homebuyer, you may be be exempt from paying
stamp duty, saving thousands.
If you have any questions on information above, or want to start your road to home ownership,
please contact us on 1300 111 000.